The Fashion Industry is known to be one of the most polluting industries in the world, making a decision to switch to sustainable clothing has a positive impact on yourself and the environment.
We here at weaving vibes manufacture and sell 100% sustainable made in India fabrics which can be used for clothing, home decor, shoes, accessories etc. And we will tell you just a few of the many reasons to choose sustainability.
Sustainable clothing vs Synthetic clothing
- Sustainable clothing focuses on quality – high quality materials, blends, weaves and finishes that are made to last longer
- The clothing produced by fast and synthetic fibres aren’t durable, their main goal is for you to buy more therefore there is very low or no attention to the quality
- By choosing sustainable brands which provide quality products you use the products for longer, buy less and reduce waste
Better for the Environment
- The fast fashion industry leaves behind a huge carbon footprint – fabrics while cultivation use high volumes of water, fertilizer and pesticides and the fabrics that are blended with synthetic fibres add to the landfills
- By choosing Sustainable clothing you can actually say no to the negative impacts of the synthetic fabrics on the environment and reduce your carbon footprints enormously – hemp and bamboo fabrics consume lesser amounts of water during cultivation, hemp crop absorbs a lot more CO2 and leaves the soil more rich
Contributes to a Greener Future
- Sustainable fashion entails making things out of local, biodegradable fabric that can eventually return to the ecosystem after you have worn it out
- The brands choosing sustainable fashion also undertake sustainable production measures or end-to-end eco-friendly processes
- Fabrics such as Hemp, Bamboo, Lyocell, etc. are all weather natural, durable, eco-friendly, biodegradable and sustainable
Sustainability is the future. It is the conservation of the present for a sustainable future.
We at Weaving Vibes we produce 100% sustainable fabrics with a wide range of fabrics and blends for you to choose from – head over to the shop page and order now!